Andrew S. Jacobs
Andrew is a Wealth Management Advisor and Senior Partner at Jacobs Financial in St. Cloud, MN, an independently owned and operated financial services firm. Andrew is dedicated to assisting motivated professionals, closely held businesses, families, and those in or near retirement, advising them on wealth creation and wealth preservation.
- Retirement Strategies(401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRAs, SEP, Traditional, Roth and Rollover IRA's and Variable Annuities)
- Portfolio Development and Wealth Accumulations (Asset Allocation, Mutual Funds)
- Individual Fee-Based Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Account Services
- Retirement Income Strategies
- Education Funding Strategies (529, Coverdell IRAs and UGMA/UTMA accounts)
- Insurance Coverage (Life, Disability and Health)
- Long Term Care Specialist
- Exit & Transition Business Strategies
- Executive Business Compensation Solutions
- Tax-Effiecient Investment Strategies
Andrew is a graduate of St. Cloud State University and resides in St. Cloud, Minnesota with his wife Angie along with his son, Mason, and daughter, Leah. He is a proud member of the St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce, Business Network International (BNI); RiverCity Chapter, and NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors). He enjoys spending time with friends and family, golfing, traveling, attending community charity and sporting events, and volunteers as a coach for local youth soccer programs.
Andrew is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of Securian Financial Services, Inc.