Andrew S. Jacobs
Andrew is a Wealth Management Advisor and Partner at Jacobs Financial in St. Cloud, MN, an independently owned and operated financial services firm. Andrew is dedicated to assisting motivated professionals, closely held businesses, and families reach their financial objectives.
- Retirement Strategies(401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRAs, SEP, Traditional, Roth and Rollover IRA's and Variable Annuities)1
- Portfolio Development and Wealth Accumulations (Asset Allocation, Mutual Funds)1
- Individual Fee-Based Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Account Services
- Education Funding Strategies (529, Coverdell IRAs and UGMA/UTMA plans)
- Insurance Coverage (Life, Disability and Health)
- Long Term Care Specialist
- Exit & Transition Business Strategies
- Executive Business Compensation Plans
- Practice Tax-Favored Strategies
Andrew is a graduate of St. Cloud State University and resides in St. Cloud, Minnesota with his wife Angie along with his son, Mason, and daughter, Leah. He is actively involved as a Board Member for the March of Dimes Central MN Division and a proud member of the St. Cloud Area Chamber of Commerce and Business Network International (BNI); RiverCity Chapter. He enjoys spending time with friends and family, golfing and attending community charity and sporting events.
Andrew is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.