David M. Jacobs
David is a Wealth Management Specialist and Partner at Jacobs Financial in St. Cloud, MN, an independently owned and operated financial services firm. David provides fee-based financial planning to professionals and closely held corporations. This includes, but is not limited to, individual financial plans, business plans, and investment advisory accounts.
- Specialist in Qualified Retirement Plans (401k, 403b, 457, Simple IRAs, SEP, Traditional and Roth IRA's, Rollover IRA's, and Variable Annuities)
- Exit and Transition Business Strategies
- Individual Fee-Based Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Account Services
- Insurance Strategies (Life, Disability, and Health)
- Long Term Care Specialist
- Portfolio Development and Wealth Accumulations (Asset Allocation, Mutual Funds)
- Education Funding Strategies (529, Coverdell IRAs, and UGMA/UTMA plans)
- Practice Tax Favored Strategies
David is a graduate of the G.R. Herberger College of Business at St. Cloud State University and resides in Sartell, Minnesota with his wife and three children. He enjoys golfing and traveling with family and friends.
David is a registered representative and investment advisor representative or CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.