James M. Jacobs
Jim is the founder of Jacobs Financial, an independently owned and operated financial services business in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Jacobs Financial has provided services in the financial services industry since 1973. Products and services are provided, in part, through North Star Resource Group which is comprised of North Star Consultants, Inc., providing insurance products and services; CRI Securities, LLC, providing securities and investments services; and through Securian Financial Services, Inc. also providing securities and investments and variable products.
Jim enjoys working with business owners and their employees and has become a specialist in the area of pension rollovers and retirement strategies
- Financial Analysis
- Employee Benefit Programs; 401(k) Plans, SEP's, Simple IRA's and Individual Retirement Programs
- Business Continuation Programs
- Income Protection, Medical and Long Term Care Coverage
- Insurance and Investment Strategies
- Pension/Retirement Maximization Strategies
- Tax-Favored Strategies and Wealth Accumulation
- 1972 Graduate of St. Cloud State University
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU), American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC), American College, Bryn Mawr, PA
- Certification in Long-Term Care (CLTC) - Corporation for Long-Term Care Certification, Inc.
- Registered Representative, Series 6 and Series 63
- Member of MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table) - The Premier Association of Financial Professionals®, an organization which recognizes the top 5-7% of financial advisors worldwide.*
- Member of NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors)
James is a registered representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.
*Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) is an independent membership organization of life insurance and financial service professionals. Membership levels are based on commissions, premiums, or fees generated within a year from investment and insurance products. Members must apply annually and pay a fee. Members must be members in good standing of a Professional Association which has met the following criteria: in existence at least 2 years, have 100 or more members, must be a nonprofit organization, must have a code of ethics and an effective means of dealing with breaches of its code. Members must also adhere to the MDRT Code of Ethics. Working with this advisor is not a guarantee of future financial results. Investors should conduct their own evaluation.