Tyler is a Wealth Management Advisor at Jacobs Financial in St. Cloud, MN, an independently owned and operated financial services firm. Tyler is focused on helping business owners, individuals, and families create and implement comprehensive financial strategies that are tailored to their specific goals through a personalized, advice-based process. His areas of focus include:
- Individual Fee-Based Comprehensive Financial Planning and Investment Advisory Account Services
- Retirement Strategies (401k, 403b, Simple IRAs, SEP, Traditional, Roth & Rollover IRAs)
- Education Funding Strategies (529 plans, Coverdell IRAs, and UGMA/UTMA plans)
- Wealth Accumulation and Portfolio Development
- Tax-Efficient Strategies
- Insurance Coverage (Life, Disability, and Health)
- Retirement Income Strategies
Tyler is a graduate of the G.R. Herberger College of Business at St. Cloud State University and lives in Sartell, Minnesota with his wife, Crista, and daughter, Nora. He is actively involved in Ducks Unlimited, Central Minnesota United Way, Big Brothers Big Sisters, and as a Board Member for the Sartell-St. Stephen Education Foundation. He enjoys golfing, basketball, cooking, and spending time with his family and friends.
Tyler is a registered representative and investment advisor representative of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc.